Friday, March 6, 2009

Curb Your Show About Nothing


According to Entertainment Weekly, all four stars of Seinfeld will be appearing together for a multi-episode arc in the upcoming season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. While Jerry Seinfeld, Jason Alexander and Julia Louis-Dreyfus have all appeared in the show on their own, this will be Michael Richards' first time on Seinfeld co-creator Larry David's long-running HBO show. It more importantly marks the first time all four have appeared together since the series went off the air over a decade ago.

Sweet Fancy Moses, this is good news to me. To this day, Seinfeld remains my absolute favourite sitcom. I don't own any DVDs of the show, because it's on around eighteen times a day, but I can watch all eighteen reurns and still laugh my ass off. Curb Your Enthusiasm is also great, and Larry David is probably a comedy genius.

I wonder if Richards will spew any racial slurs while on the show?

Here's one of my favourite moments from Curb:

No comments: