The Nerd Report wants to wish all of my readers a very Merry Xmas! Drink some eggnog (if you can), suck on a candy cane and enjoy some geekiness this holiday season. If you're faced with another dysfunctional holiday, here's some nerdy things you can do to pass the time!
- Watch all three Lord of the Rings films
- Read all three Lord of the Rings books
- Go to HTML Comics, pick a series, read as many issues as humanly possible
- Watch all three seasons of The Venture Bros. on dvd; you'll be glad you did.
- Start a massive Settlers of Catan tournament. Don't know it? You'll soon be addicted
- Grab some copies of Dark Horse Comics' excellent reprints of Marvel's old Black and White Magazine The Savage Sword of Conan. With art by many of comics top talents (John Buscema being the most identified with the character) and scripts mostly written by Roy Thomas, this is classic stuff.
So there's some things to do between presents and turkey! See you after Santa comes!