Monday, August 24, 2009

"Inception" Teaser


What is it, Leo DiCaprio day here at the Nerd Report? Maybe it is. He's dreamy.

In
all seriousness, the teaser for Christopher Nolan's next film, entitled Inception, has been released and it looks really fascinating to me. Nolan has apparently said that it's set within the architecture of the mind. While I have no idea what the fuck that means, it just sounds cool doesn't it?

By
the way, I love that photo there. It's a photo of three guys who are all saying, "Hey, it fucking rocks to be rich and famous doesn't it? Yes it does. Who's up for cocaine and blow jobs?"

The cast is awesome; DiCaprio, Ken Watanabe, Ellen Page, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, Cillian Murphy, and (because Nolan seems incapable of making a film without him) Michael Caine.

Gordon-Levitt had this to say recently:

Here’s the thing… I cant wait to talk to you about [Inception] but I’ve been very specifically asked not to talk about it. I want to respect [director Chris Nolan's wishes] because I love his movies and I’m so honored and grateful to be working with him. He’s got a really specific idea and way he wants people to be presented with this thing.

It just sounds cool. The last movie Nolan made in between Bat-flicks was the underrated The Prestige, so I'm looking forward to this:


No comments: