Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Comic Con Trailer for Tron: Legacy




Let's be clear here, I fuckin' love Tron, but when I heard that it was going to be called TR2N, all my hopes were dashed.


Then, little things began to occur that gradually restored my hopes. First, they got Bruce Boxleitner. As I said in my earlier post, he was muthafuckin' Tron, bitches. I also mentioned that if they got Jeff Bridges to reprise his role, that would sell me.


Well, they got Jeff Bridges. And Bridges is kickass. Take a look at this scene from 8 Million Ways to Die. That is one scary performance in a very cool flick.


Then they got Daft Punk to do the music. Is there anyone more qualified to do the music for a Tron sequel than Daft Punk? Kraftwerk, maybe, but that's about it.


Then they released this trailer at the San Diego Comic Con:




Are you fucking kidding me? 2010? That is way too long to wait for a movie that looks this cool.


No comments: