Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tap Your Toes

Every once in a while I like to throw some tunes on here to let the peeps know what's got my toes a' tappin'. Below you'll find some really great music from three artists that I'm digging right now.



This just makes me want to dance.



Yes, that is a woman singing the song. I know, from the voice you couldn't tell.


Mlle. Gainsbourg is French, if you couldn't tell.


Also, Wolf Parade has released the first single from their new album Expo 86, which will be released June 29th. Head over to their MySpace page to check it out. The new songs are What Did My Lover Say? and Ghost Pressure. They're awesome.

And this very day, The Arcade Fire has released their first single off their upcoming album The Suburbs. You can hear it at Stereogum.

No comments: