Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Image Search : "Inappropriate Halloween Costumes"

I haven't done this particular feature in a while, but with Halloween fast approaching, I thought I would treat you guys to some of the images that pop up when you enter the phrase "Inappropriate Halloween Costumes" into Google Image.




"My Daddy has two things; a questionable sense of humour and an FBI file!"




"I'm for State's Rights! And Slaves! Loads and loads of slaves!"






"You know who else hates sippy-cups? The Jews."




It's a trifecta of bad choices here. I'm not sure where to start. But I love how the dude on the right is all like, "Score! My costume is merely indecipherable! It's not wildly inappropriate for the office! Unless someone opens my purple furry robe..............Open it."

No comments: